Please follow the steps as below:
1. To ensure that the device has sufficient power to start running normally, please charge the new device for at least 10 minutes before using it for the first time ;
2. Power on (press the right physical button for 2-3 seconds to turn on);
3. After the watch is turned on, please scan the QR code that displayed on the watch with your mobile phone to download the "Mibro Fit" App, or search for "Mibro Fit" in the mobile app store to download it directly. After downloading and installing, please follow the instructions to complete the registration process；
4. After the registration is complete, please find the scan tool under the equipment page in the App to scan the QR code on the watch to connect, or search for Bluetooth device to connect in the APP.
5. The mobile phone system requires Android5.0+ / iOS10.0+, please make sure the Bluetooth of the mobile phone is turned on, then open the App to connect to the watch;
6. Please do not directly use the built-in Bluetooth system of the phone to connect to the watch, otherwise the App function cannot be used.
1. Make sure that the Bluetooth of your mobile phone system is turned on;
2. Make sure that the watch is not connected with the built-in Bluetooth of the mobile phone system. If it is connected, please disconnect the Bluetooth connection with the mobile phone system first, because the App will automatically block the device which already connected to the system Bluetooth.
3. Re-start the system Bluetooth switch or restart the phone.
The app needs to keep running in the background, so the Bluetooth connection between the watch and the mobile phone will not be automatically disconnected. Generally, the memory management of Android mobile phone system will forcibly close the application. The application will not be forcibly closed until the power-saving mode is closed in the system background or the application is added with green protection.
Note: different brands of mobile phones have different permission setting paths, please refer to the background protection guidelines in the app for more details.
1. First press and hold the physical button for 3~5 seconds to power off, then press and hold the button to power on and restart to restore;
2. If the button still does not turn on after long pressing the button, you can use the original standard magnetic charger for charging, and the watch will automatically recover when it is charging.
Due to the different usage scenarios of mobile phones and watches, mobile phones cannot accurately reflect the activity status in daily use, so the step count data recorded by the watch will be slightly different from that of the mobile phone.
1. Push Message on the watch language:
Simplified Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Thai, Arabic, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Turkish, German, Italian, Polish, Persian, etc.
2. Mibro Fit mobile APP support language:
Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Arabic, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Hindi, Turkish, German, Italian, Polish, Persian (iOS not supported) etc.
About News notification
The watch cannot receive notifications from Apps such as Skype and Facebook
1. The App in the mobile phone does not have the notification permission
Take Skype as an example, open the phone Settings—Status bar and notifications—Skype—Allow notifications
2. The message notification reminder of "Mibro Fit" App is not turned on Solution:
Open the "Mibro Fit" App—connect the watch—device management—message notification—turn off the corresponding switch, and then turn it on again
3. The mobile phone does not allow the "Mibro Fit" App to read notification permissions
Enter the phone settings-Accessibility (some phones are barrier-free)-"Mibro Fit" App-turn on the switch
Note: The message reminder will only be displayed on the watch when a notification pops up at the top of the phone screen; when the phone is on the application interface of Skype, Facebook, etc., the watch will not display the message reminder. When log into App on multiple devices at the same time, such as computers and mobile phones, the watch may not be able to receive reminders.
1. Please confirm whether the watch is turned on do not disturb mode. Check path: Watch—Settings—Do Not Disturb Mode, whether the Do Not Disturb mode is turned on (or pull down the shortcut bar to check whether the Do Not Disturb icon is blue), once the Do Not Disturb mode is turned on, all reminders will be turned off.
2. If the Do Not Disturb mode is not turned on, please turn off and on the reminder switch for incoming calls, text messages, sedentary, etc.
3. Re-switch the Bluetooth switch of the system or restart the phone
4. If the above method cannot be solve the problem, please go to the phone Settings-auxiliary function and turn on the permission of the "Mibro Fit" App.
5. Please confirm whether the relevant application page is opened on the computer side (such as WeChat: whether the computer side has logged in and opened the page)
The user needs to turn on the bright screen switch in the "Mibro Fit" App message notification (Note: Mibro Air watch does not support this function).
The watch will be disconnected from the phone when it is turned off under low power. After recharging and turning on the watch, the time displayed on the watch may deviate. At this time, you need to reconnect to the “Mibro Fit” App, and the watch will synchronize the phone's time by automatic calibration.
When the user measures the heart rate, the difference in the wearing environment or wearing method will cause some differences. Because the heart rate test is based on the PPG photoelectric principle, there is a distance requirement for light reflection, such as wearing too tightly or too loosely will affect the accuracy of the measurement.
Note: The heart rate measurement data of the watch is only for reference and cannot be used for medical purposes.
The watch does not support alarm settings. Users need to download the "Mibro Fit" App and connect to the watch and set the alarm in the App. The alarm setting will be automatically synchronized to the watch for alarm reminders.
1. Kindly confirm the back light of the watch is on or not.
2. Please charge the watch for a little long time, then you can try to restart your watch.
3. If the above steps doesn't work, please kindly contact your local authorized retailer for further assistance.
When you can't register or receive the verification code from email, please confirm whether Mibro Fit APP has the permission to connect the Internet.
IOS: Settings--Mibro Fit--click to enter to view wireless data.
Android: Settings--Application Settings--Application Management--Mibro Fit--enter to view the network connect control.
After checking, could you please help us to check your junk mailbox. Sometimes, the verification code go to spam instead of inbox.
1. Please confirm whether the watch has turn on the switch of “Raise to wake”
2. Please confirm whether the watch is turned on do not disturb mode
3. The watch does not currently support the screen to be brightened by raising the wrist when lying or lying down. The screen can be brightened by raising the wrist and turning the wrist when standing or sitting. Note: the angle of raising the wrist or turning the wrist should not be too large, the sensor here will recognize that the wrist is in the state of falling, so the screen will not be bright.
4. If you can't solve the above problems after above troubleshooting, please try to switch on and off “Raise to wake”again.
1. Only China supports mobile phone registration, other countries do not support it currently. Please use your email to apply for a registered account.
2. If you cannot register, please confirm whether Mibro Fit has the permission to connect the Internet.
Check path: IOS: Settings--Mibro Fit--click to enter to view wireless data. Android: Settings-Application Settings-Application Management-Mibro Fit-click to enter to view network control. )
1.Please confirm whether the watch has been bound with your phone and the time has been synchronized.
2.Please wear your watch normally when you are giong to sleep.
3.The sleep monitoring default start time from 21 o'clock every day to 9 o'clock of the next day, and the rest of the time will not be recorded.
NOTE:The sleep data watch will clear the data at 12 noon every day. The app will synchronize the sleep data of the previous day after 9:00 a.m. and clear the data after 24:00 a.m
The sleep monitoring default start time from 21 o'clock every day to 9 o'clock of the next day, and the rest of the time will not be recorded.
1. Please set at the watch end: Setting - Heart rate warning (supported by mibro Lite, Other models do not support temporarily)
2. Rest mode: set the warning value range. When the heart rate exceeds or falls below the set value for more than 10 minutes, the watch will pop up relevant reminders.
3. When in sports or sleep mode, the heart rate will be reminded when the heart rate exceeds or falls below the setting for more than 60 seconds.
1. APP equipment page-the weather push switch is turned on and off again.
2. Check whether Mibro Fit location information related permissions (GPS positioning permissions) are enabled on the mobile phone.
1. When the APP is successfully bound, the weather data will be synchronized when the weather is opened on the APP equipment page
2. The weather will be updated after successful reconnection.
3. APP is under normal operation, the system will automatically update every 1 hour (iOS will not update automatically)
4. The weather will be updated if open weather push switch
1.The APP will not update the data in a timely manner. The user needs to open Mibro Fit and manually pull down the App homepage to update the data.
2.If the data cannot be synchronized, it is recommended to switch the Bluetooth switch of the system or restart the phone, and then open the APP to manually pull down to update the data.